Award-Winning Career Professional
Gain an advantage with interview coaching with Amy Watt, who is an award-winning Employment Interview Strategist. This coaching service will help you build the necessary confidence to perform at your best and increase the chances of your success!
How much coaching is recommended?
- As a minimum, 2 hours of coaching. This will be completed in 2 x 1-hour sessions.
What are the benefits of coaching?
- In our work together, I uncover your strengths, help you overcome challenges, and then help you effectively communicate interview answers. This will help to increase your confidence and reduce your anxiety.
- I will teach you how to structure your answers using the award-winning methodology.
- You will receive guidance on how to structure and articulate behavioural and value-based interview questions.
- You will receive a list of potential interview questions in advance of the coaching sessions.
What is the cost for 1 hour of coaching and what does this include?
- The cost is $135 + HST and this includes receiving a list of potential interview questions in advance.
In the coaching in person?
- The coaching is conducted over the phone.
Can I have coaching sessions during evening and weekend hours?
- Yes! Coaching sessions are available during the day, evening, and on weekends.
Are you ready to get started?
Please send me an email and provide the following:
- In the subject line of the email, indicate COACHING, so that I can get to you quickly.
- Advise if you have a specific deadline and provide the date.
- I will respond within a few hours.
- Email – email@example.com